I Didn't Sign Up For This...By: John Patrick Adams
So let me go ahead and put this disclaimer out there, LADIES YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE PISSED OFF AT ME TODAY, but you’ll get over it… So I came across the above picture and it kinda set a brother off… If you checked out my blog “Real Attracts Real”, you may remember this whole “Real Man” defined by supposedly a “Real Woman” is somewhat a hot button for me… I’m so over hearing and seeing both women and men say what a “Real Man” is… Who are they to define all men???
So tell me, how is it a woman knows what a “Real Man” is??? She wasn’t born one; doesn’t have the mind of one and checking the track record of many of the women who say this crap, they’ve never met one… It’s like they take their flaws and expect men to deal with them and if he doesn’t, HE’S NOT A REAL MAN… He’s not a “real man” if he doesn’t like plus size women… He’s not a “real man” if he doesn’t like sports… He’s not a “real man” if he isn’t tough, big and strong, and an emotionally depleted creature… Again, how is it a woman knows what a “Real Man” is???
So ladies, this is where your blood is about to boil… So let’s take the picture above for starters…
- Now if a guy gets with a chic and she is thick, he should love every inch of her… But if your man met you and you were a size 6 and now you’re a size 26, don’t get mad when he says “I didn’t sign up for this”….
- If a guy gets with a chic believing she has long, straight beautiful hair… Don’t get mad when you take out the weave revealing he has more hair than you do and he says “I didn’t sign up for this”…
- If a guy gets with a freak, he should appreciate her freaky side… But don’t get mad at him when you decide to “walk the straight and narrow” to get that ring, sorry I meant crown and he says “I didn’t sign up for this”…
- If a guy gets with a chic whose living room is so clean he could eat off the floor… Don’t get mad at him when he walks into your bedroom, believes he’s on an extreme case of hoarders and says “I didn’t sign up for this”…
- Lastly, if a guy gets with a woman who sells her education, independence, and her ability to exist without the attention of a man. Don’t get mad when you fall for him before he falls for you and you’re ready to get married, but he doesn’t see you as “Wifey” material and he breaks your heart when he says “I didn’t sign up for this”…
What I know for sure
Attracts Real” and just because a man chooses not to accept, embrace
or love the “Realness” of you doesn’t mean he’s not a “Real Man”… Just
means he’s not the Man for the Woman you are… Many women introduce
someone new to the man after she believes she has him trapped, which is not
fair… Be authentic and who you are up front and give him the opportunity
to decide if the “Real Woman” you are is someone he wants in his life… No
one wants to sign up for a lie, so tell the truth in your actions, appearance,
and life… If he’s “Real”, he’s going to be “Real” with you and let
you know, you’re not the one “REALly” quick…
Send To Friends
Follow Blog 'A Few Things I Know For Sure'
You are now following . You will receive a email notification every time this blog is updated!